100,000 MILE WARRANTY AVAILABLE!! PRE HONDA CERTIFIED!! SE PKG!! DVD ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM!! POWER SEAT!! SUNROOF!! XM RADIO!! PERFECT CARFAX!! BLUETOOTH!! BACK UP CAMERA!! JUST SERVICED!! NO PAYMENTS FOR UP TO 90 DAYS!! PRICED TO SELL TODAY!! WE WILL EARN YOUR BUSINESS!!
CALL OR EMAIL TODAY TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY!!
HondaTrue Certified Details:
* Roadside Assistance
* Transferable Warranty
* Roadside Assistance for the duration of the Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty. Up to two complimentary oil changes within the first year of ownership. SiriusXM 90-Day Trial
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* 182 Point Inspection
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Vehicle History
Hundreds nationwide have seen the vehicle you re viewing right NOW. Don t waste much more time. Call me NOW for a great deal.
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* If you need the maximum seating capacity offered in a midsize SUV, the 2015 Honda Pilot's 8-passenger cabin fits the bill nicely. The Pilot's excellent fuel economy, reliability and resale figures just serve to sweeten the deal. Source: KBB.com
* Comfortable ride; roomy third-row seat; eight-passenger capacity; useful and clever storage areas. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Honda Pilot perfectly balances value, performance and utility. With a great look and seating for 8, it succeeds in its ability to provide practical-minded buyers with dependable, comfortable, and efficient transportation. With short overhangs, a long wheelbase, large grille, and strong geometric lines, the 2015 Honda Pilot has a bold appearance that is sure to impress. Despite its size, the Pilot rides very much like a sedan. Fully independent suspension, unit construction, and responsive steering all add up to great highway directional stability and sure footed cornering on curvy roads. The Pilot is offered in four trims which can be bought in two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive versions: the base LX, EX, EX-L, and the top-of-the-line Touring. All Pilots are powered by a 250HP, 3.5-Liter, i-VTEC V-6 engine under the hood, paired with a 5-Speed Automatic Transmission with Grade Logic Control, and equipped with a 4-Wheel Independent Suspension. The Base Pilot LX includes a Rearview Camera with Guidelines and an 8-inch screen, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink and Streaming Audio, a 229-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, and Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control System. Move up, the EX model with fog lights and a 10-way-power driver's seat. Higher still, the EX-L includes a leather-trimmed interior, heated front seats, a power tailgate, and a moonroof. Or, treat yourself to the all-new for 2015 sporty, tech-enhanced Special Edition Pilot - positioned between the EX and EX-L trim levels and includes sporty pewter gray aluminum alloy wheels, special SE badging, a one-touch-open power moonroof with tilt feature, Sirius XM radio and a Honda DVD Rear Entertainment System. Source: The Manufacturer Summary